Monday, August 25, 2014

And it begins!!

I'm usually thrilled to send my boys off to school, but this year it seemed summer was just too short. I am happy that school has started and new adventures for the boys will too. As I'm sitting here blogging, Preston is still sleeping (9:30am) and Nathan is sitting at the bar drawing and eating cereal. It's SO quiet. I will be able to get my long to-do list accomplished...finally!! 

Last night, the boys gathered their new outfits together and loaded their backpacks with school supplies. We made teacher gifts and their lunches. Then we talked as a family about the upcoming year and each of their goals. Scott was also able to give each son a blessing, and we ended the night with a huge feast dinner (steak, potatoes, corn on the cob and watermelon with a brownie sundae dessert).  We capped it all off with family prayer and a family hug. 




















Will is 14, starting at Olympus High School in the 10th grade. 
Jackson is 12 and starting his 8th grade at Evergreen Jr. High.
Tyler is 10 and heading to the 6th grade at Rosecrest Elementary.
Gavin is 8 and in the 3rd grade at Rosecrest Elementary.
Brigham is 6 and starting the 1st grade at Rosecrest Elementary.


GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!!

1 Comment:

DoryQueen said...

They are growing so fast :) You are an awesome mom. Thanks for blogging. I feel like I'm there to enjoy all the milestones with you.