Sunday, September 14, 2014

Map of Where We've Been



I've been wanting to make a cool map poster with all the places we've been on vacations and the places that we have visited before. I purchased a thin board and glued a foam cork board to it. I bought a high quality map and attached it to the cork board. I also purchased, cut and stained frame wooded pieces and attached those to the board.






I purchased a huge bag of beads with 10 different colors, which was perfect for my family of 10! Everyone chose their own color:
          Scott (dark green)
          Me (yellow)
          Will (white)
          Jackson (light blue)
          Tyler (red)
          Gavin (dark blue)
          Brigham (light green)
          Nathan (orange)
          Preston (brown)
          New baby (will be black)




Scott and I also searched for different traveling quotes, and we came up with this one;

"We haven't been everywhere, but it's on our list..."
We enjoy traveling with the family and visiting new sites around America. It's fun to see where we've been and where we still need to go!

This craft was super easy to make and under $25.00 to put together. 

0 Comments: