Thursday, September 29, 2011

TWO years old!!

 Last night we started the Birthday celebrations for Naters! (Scott has to work ALL day today, so we ate the Mickey Mouse cookies and cupcakes last night!)
 Nathan LOVES Mickey Mouse! Like LOVES him! I found these adorable, and easy, Mickey cookies and cupcakes on Pinterest a while back and I knew they'd be perfect for Nathan's party!


 Today, the 29th, is his real TWO year birthday! WOWZA! My sweet baby doll is already 2? Time flies! We walked around the yard snapping some cute birthday shots. He's not much of a smiler, but loves looking at his picture after I take one.


Happy, happy birthday to my little man, Nathan! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I LOVE YOU!!!

2 Comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

He is getting so big! Happy birthday Nathan!

Angie said...

Can't believe you couldn't come to the Temple for just 2 hours to celebrate Kelsey taking out her endowments!!! So sad... he's 2! We could have make it up to him SO easy with a bit of bribbery!! :)