Friday, January 13, 2012

7

Lucky number 7 will be joining our little family in July! We've been trying for a while and it's been a frustrating at times, but thrilled to report that 7 is doing great and kicking away!

We started telling people on Facebook this afternoon and it's been funny to see some of the comments. I'd love to have a boy. I'd love to have a girl. Honestly, I feel no preference one way or the other. But, most of my family and friends are having a prayer feast for a girl. It's cute!

I went shopping at the outlets in Park City this afternoon with Brig's and Gavin. I bought one newborn girl outfit and one newborn boy outfit. Then, I called Scott. He has predicted the last 6 boys and is sure this one is a girl. I trust him, but I can't allow myself to buy lots of cute girl things and then find out I'm having a boy. I would then be disappointed. I've never been disappointed in an ultra sound before! I will find out the gender of 7 in 3 weeks. That will fly by and I will no longer call the baby 7.

Boys names (are still and have been for the past several years)
Preston or Camden
Girl names
Katelyn (I've loved since HS)or Emma (I've loved for several years)
But, who knows?

5 Comments:

Stacy said...

I love your family the way they are!!! I do not care if you have a girl or a boy- :)You and Scott are amazing parents! I just hope I am half the parents you guys are !: ) I have a friend whose daughter is named Kaelyn similiar to Katelyn :) What do the boys want? :) a princess for a sister or a knight for a brother?

rachel said...

Congratulations to the whole team!! 7 is definitely a lucky number and a lucky baby. You all will be lucky to I'll bet.

Josh & Elise said...

Congratulations! So excited for your family.

Heather said...

Congratulations Sister! I am very happy for you!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

ahhh! congratulatios! we're so excited for you and will anxiously be awaiting the gender news :)