Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Women of Steel Triathlon

 
This picture sums up my relationship with these girls perfectly. We always have a fun time when we're together. Always laughing, always smiling, always making memories.

We signed up to participate in the Women of Steel Triathlon a few months ago together, and I am so glad we did.

It was a cold rainy morning, but it didn't stop us!


 It started with a 300 meter swim in the pool...

 
Running to the transition area...

 
Hopped on my bike and I was off on a 12.75 mile bike ride...

 
Found all my boys around mile 6 with these cute signs. I sure love them!



Last was the 3.2 mile run. Here I am at about mile 2 when Will and Tyler are waiting and run with me for a little bit.



The finish line!!!






 Kristin, a wonderful neighbor of mine, who ran the 5k and placed second in her age division! Way to go!!


Jennica almost done with the bike ride!


 Michelle at the finish line! Way to go!!



We did it!!!!

1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

no way! you are too awesome! so very proud of you! love the photos of your boys cheering you on! they are your biggest fans!