Wednesday, August 19, 2009

4 Weeks to go!!

Ok, the count down is now REALLY on! My good friend Zan had her little baby bay 2 days ago. Another good friend Reyna went into the hospital this morning. Another friend is due any day and then there's ME!

I am so, so, so, so excited for this little hunk of heaven to come to me. I can't wait to see him and meet him and kiss his chubby little checks! I keep envisioning holding and nursing this tiny little baby, but I can never see his face and I still have NO CLUE what his name is gong to be!

When September rolls around that's when I'll bring in the bassinet, the boppy, his clothes, toys...etc. I am very excited! I have not yet found his blessing outfit. Which is weird for me because I usually have it purchased before I'm even pregnant. I see it and just know it's PERFECT! My sweet cousin, Ang, bought his outfit to take him home from the hospital in. THANK YOU! It's adorable. It's a white little jumper with brown polka dots with a matching beanie from the Gap.

1 Comment:

Kara said...

You look amazing!! I can't believe how close you are! I can't picture Ada's face yet either, it's different every time I dream or think about her. Good luck picking out a name...I love all of your options :)