Thursday, August 20, 2009

A heart Wrenching story...

One of my friends from the ward posted something on her Face Book about one of her friends blogs and how incredibly sad it was. So I began to be curious about it and thought I may know this gal. I googled her name and found her blog. I ended up not knowing her at all but what a profound effect she has now made on me in my life.

I haven't stopped crying for the past hour thinking of what she so eloquently wrote on her blog. There was a huge tragedy in her family that struck a cord with me and I know it would for you too. WARNING! It's incredibly sad, but then makes you think about how blessed we all are.

Her blog is: http://kamandjami.blogspot.com

So when your husband leaves his socks on the floor, or forgets to take the trash out in the morning, I will remember how insignificant all that is. I am so thankful for my husband, my best friend. I love him so much, words can't describe to you. He is the love of my life. A wonderful dad to all my boys, and a great person. I promise to him and all of you I will be a better wife, friend, and mother.

1 Comment:

Alissa said...

Thanks for that link Lori:) I cried so much when I read about that sweet family. It really makes you want to be a better person & not sweat the small stuff.