Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Henry's

 When heading to Southern California, Henry's Beach is a MUST! We all flew to Santa Barbara and stayed with my mom for three wonderful, relaxing, full, fun weeks! We headed to the beach almost every other day. It was fabulous. We have collected boogie boards, sand toys, an umbrella, chairs, a skin board and other goodies for the beach at my moms house. We always have a blast!

I love the beach. I love the smell. I love the sound. I love the colors. I love the temperature. I love the water. I love the sand. I love to swim out to the buoy. I love to boogie board in it. I love dive into a huge wave. I love taking walks down the beach and collecting shells and sea glass. (I do not like swimming in sea weed. I do not like jaws or walking on rocks while trying to head out to deeper water!)



 This was Tyler's first attempt at the new skin board...and he did great! He kept practicing on that and became pretty good. I did teach him to slide into a wave. It helps his to add a little lift to his run and most importantly if/when he falls the wave provides a better cushion.

 Nathan did not like the sand one bit. He had to have his flip flops on to walk on it. If his shoes were not on his feet he would just sit on Nana's lap or on a boogie board and play. He was so silly!





Will, Jackson and I boogie boarded the most but Tyler, Gavin and Brig's went out a little too. More of those photos later!

If was so fun! I already miss it!

0 Comments: