Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CAMPS!!


In May when I went flew to Santa Barbara I planned out the entire summer. We blocked THREE fun-filled weeks of different camps and activities for the kiddos to participate in.



The first week Brigham and Gavin went to Zoo camp. Will, Jackson and Tyler attended Art camp. All the boys had a fun time. They were at camp for most of the day which was a nice little break for me. Nathan and I had a little one on one time and we too had fun.

Week two Will went to baseball camp. Jackson and Tyler had Zoo camp and Gavin attended Safety town camp. Brig's hung out with Nate, Nana and me.

Week three no one had camp. We hung out and played at Nana's house. We went to different parks, went on walks and hikes, the beach (shocking!), Geo caching, Fiesta activities and most importantly Scott came to visit.

0 Comments: