Monday, July 15, 2013

1 year photo shoot




I know everyone always says this about their own kids, and it's always true, but I have the cutest little guy!! Preston is such a cutie, but his blossoming personality makes him even more cute. Seriously! All my boys have been good babies...thank goodness. And Preston is no exception!

He sleeps well, plays well, is happy and smiley all the time and is so much fun. I lay Preston down for a nap and he'll sleep 3-4 hours. Sometimes, I have to wake him up because he's sleeping too long! He lays right down and falls asleep by himself. At night, he'll sleep 10-12 hours straight! 

Preston's hair is long and stringy like Tyler's and Brigham's was. And it so blonde! My adorable, California surfer boy! He has 6 teeth and counting. He's a super fast crawler, stands whenever he can and is taking a few steps here and there.

Preston loves playing with his brothers. He's always super excited to see them. He claps, tries to snap his fingers, eats like there is no other meal coming, tryies to walk around, blows kisses, points his finger when I ask him how old he is and loves playing peek-a-boo. 
The picture above is of him clapping.






Blowing kisses...




HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!! You have been such a wonderful addition to our family! I am honored and so blessed to have you in my life. To raise you and to love you. Thank you for the wonderful space you have filled in my life and in  my heart. You are such a special little soul!

I love you always!!

1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

I CANNOT believe he is 1 already! Your army is growing up too fast! He is cute as can be!