Friday, August 23, 2013

School's In!!!


That sure went fast... TOO fast if you ask me. I still can't believe school has started! I am excited for the boys to start their new adventures and make memories. I loved Jr. High.

Will is 13 and in the 9th grade. (In Utah the Jr. High's are 7th, 8th and 9th grades.) Jackson is 11 and in the 7th grade. Both attend Evergreen Jr. High and so far, they are loving it. Will just told me yesterday that his absolute favorite class is Seminary!! He rattled off several reasons why and the entire time I'm listening to him, I'm thinking how lucky I am that he's in our family. I sure love that kid!!




Nice photo bomb kid!! Will was walking Jackson to his locker. Jackson was a little nervous about the locker code, so many teachers and different class rooms. But after a couple of days, he's fine and is really enjoying it all.

45 minutes later, Tyler and Gavin were ready to head out the door for their "first day of school" ritual.


Tyler is 9 and in the 5th grade. He has Mrs. Santos and Mrs. Sharp. Jackson had that same fun combo last year and really enjoyed them both. Gavin is 7 and in the 2nd grade with Mrs. Miller, who was Tyler's teacher two years ago.  Both have several friends in their class and have already said how fun it's been being back at school.





The principal at Rosecrest Elementary is truly one of a kind! Mrs. West is not only kind, hard-working and friendly, but she has also become one of my friends as well. She is such a great asset here in our school and in our community. My boys and I are lucky to work so closely with her.





Tyler standing with Mrs. Sharp, one of his teachers. Liz has also become one of my friends. She is outstanding with the kids and makes learning fun. I am thrilled Tyler's in her care!!

Before school in the early AM we all woke up for breakfast and Father's Blessings. What a wonderful way to not only to start off the school year, but also to start off the day. Everyone was in a good, happy mood and ready for a new start.
I am beyond blessed with a worthy priesthood holder in my home and such fantastic, fun, hard-working boys. I know they will all have another great school year!

0 Comments: