Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bear Lake


We all headed to Bear Lake a few weekends ago over UEA Weekend. I am so glad we were able to get away, even if it was for a just a few days. If was so beautiful up there. The fall colors were all around us.


We went on a few hikes together near Bear Lake. They were all easy enough that all the boys could walk them. It was much colder on the tops of those mountains though!




Can you see Will? Look very closely! He's right in the middle of this huge rock cliff!


Right in front of our timeshare all the trees are bright reds, oranges and yellows. My most favorite time of year!



We went to a couple of museums. We went to a park. We played tennis every day and we also fished. On the first day, everyone caught a fish. Brig's caught the largest one and was thrilled about it!


I also brought up my sewing machine with a couple of sewing projects, and my scrapbooking supplies. While the kids were swimming, watching a movie, playing outside or whatever, I was able to work on some crafts.






We also did lots and lots of swimming in their indoor heated pool, kids pool and Jacuzzi area.




I took this shot at the tennis court right after playing a game against the boys. Breathtakingly beautiful. 
And, of course, we had raspberry shakes every night for a yummy treat!!

It was a fun relaxing vacation with the fam.


0 Comments: