Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Updates...

This year is going so well! I am thrilled! I kept looking at my February goals all month long and did pretty good with it.

I attended TOFW conference with my cousin and it was so spiritually uplifting and entertaining! (Which reminds Me I need to post more about the conference!!)

Gavin and I had fun birthday's and parties while Nana and papa were visiting. It went by too quickly but it's always fun having them here.

I printed out all the pictures from birth to 1 year for Nathan's baby book. Now, I need to scrapbook in March and check that off my list.

I read 3 books, all spiritual ones, and now just started reading a Stephanie Plum book. I love the Good Reads site!! If you like to read and read a lot go there, check it out and add me as one of your friends!!

I was hired on at the Holladay Lions Fitness Center teaching aerobic classes. I've taught a few Spin classes and I have 11 more classes to sub in March! Spin, Circuit, Spin and Weights, and a Senior class. If you're a member, see you there! If you're not a member, I have a few passes you can have!! Let me know!

I have lost 12 lbs. and 10 inches from all over my body. YEAH! I am excited to continue to workout and accomplish some other of my physical goals. (Did you read the post about running?? So interesting and helpful. Yesterday Scott and I went running for about 45 minutes and we were not that tired. And we weren't sore the next morning either!) I will keep up the hard wok and open my "Skinny Clothes" box soon!

I have found some great blogs about saving $$ and couponing that has really helped me with keeping my monthly grocery bill down to about $100.00 a month. Not bad for a family of 8!! (And no we're not eating Top Roman and Mac n' Cheese every night!) I plan on sharing more information on saving and using coupons a little later.

So many plans and dreams to accomplish in 2011...and so far, so good!!

5 Comments:

JuJu said...

$100.00 for food??? No way! I want to have you go shopping with me and teach me all your tricks. If I had that small of a food bill with a family of 6 my hubby would love me forever!!! I would love to try one of your classes. I am so out of shape it is pathetic. Awesome job on your weight loss......

Stephanie Shumway said...

I think I found the weight you lost.... oh wait, yep! right here on my tummy. boooo.. I shouldn't have gone looking for it. Last time I help a friend.. LOL Kuddos on your accomplishments!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Not a member. LORI!! I am impressed! Way to kick your goals butts. You are looking HOT!!

Tara Nelson said...

Lori! You amaze me everyday with all of your Twitter, FB and Blog posts. You are so incredibly on the ball! Keep it up.

peachytiffers said...

Wow, $100 a month seems CRAZY!! So glad you're doing awesome on your goals! You rock!!