Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


The boys all wore green clothes to school and we spray painted their hair green as well. I wanted to make the boys something a little extra special for St. Patrick's Day, so I decided to make these YUMMY rainbow cupcakes. (As soon as they cool, I'll frost them with a dollop of white frosting and lay them on a pile of those gold chocolate coins!!)


 The little guys helped me make them and they were so excited as I kept filling the cupcake tins with different colors, slowing making a rainbow.
I pulled one of the tops off to peek inside and look how beautiful, and yummy, they turned out!!

Thank you Fabulessly Frugal for this cute and easy idea!!

4 Comments:

Lacey said...

We did the same thing today! SO FUN!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Oooooh pretty

rachel said...

That's awesome! I will put it in the idea box! Thanks!Happy St. Patty's day!

peachytiffers said...

Fun, fun!