Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fun with Friends

 When I went on my mission, I had a GREAT MTC Companion! As we first met and introduced ourselves, we hit it off immediately. The funny thing was, after telling her I was from Santa Barbara she told me two of her best friends were from there. I'm thinkin'...Umm...No way. I asked who and she said Michelle and Jennica. Umm...no way! Those two gals were MY best friends! She knew them from BYU and I knew them since primary. Crazy coincidence! So we all (finally) got together with our families! (And BTW, Jennica, that is MY husband you're hangin on...and Michelle, this isn't a photo soot! :) ) We have 17 kids all together! How wonderful!
We had a entertaining evening with great food! Thanks Michelle, Jennica Sister Akin (Alison) and fam's!!

3 Comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

What a fun small world. No wonder you clicked.

Stephanie Shumway said...

way cool!

Kade, Elisa, Kole and Brody said...

Belle thaT Is so funny cuz alison just moved out of our ward!!!!