Sunday, May 29, 2011

Date Night




Not sure this photo won't turn for me...Oh well. One of my Christmas gifts was season tickets to the musicals at the Capitol Theater downtown. On Friday night we went out to dinner and then to see Les Miserables. It was incredible! I've seen it in LA when I was in high school, but Scott has never seen it. It was such a beautiful production. This is what we found when we arrived home...
These two little munchkins were spread out in our bed. Notice Brig's has on a swim diaper. Lovely!
Then, in our walk in closet Will, Jackson and Tyler slept. How funny is that! There are two bunk beds, in other rooms with perfectly fine mattresses. They'd rather sleep on the floor? Kids. Boys.

1 Comment:

Stephanie Shumway said...

I love it. best musical. fun boys. feel good post. :)