Friday, May 27, 2011

Randomness

 I (finally) download pictures from my phone...that's why the quality isn't great. I didn't want to make each of these their own post so here is a compilation of a bunch of randomness.
Brig's and Gavin got cool new shades (from the dollar department from Target!!) They are looking so cool, dude!
 Our cousin, Michael, from California is staying with us for a few weeks. He just got off his mission and is attending the University of Utah. Here he is with his brand new girlfriend, Kiara! She is darling!
 Jackson had a Rendezvous that included all the 4th graders. They had to dress up and there were a ton of fun western activities for them to do.
 Brigham, finally, got a new bike. But, as you can tell it's too small for him! BUMMER! HE has no clue and loves it. He rides around everywhere as proud as can be!
 We found a Geocache in the church parking lot right behind our house! It looks like a regular old bottle cap. But, when you pick it up there is a string attached with a little cylinder that holds the paper inside. Great hide! Great find!
Here I am with my new favorite toy! My sweet Kindle!!

1 Comment:

Stephanie Shumway said...

Love the random catch up post :) I have to say that the side bar picture of Brig is ADORABLE! I've thought that in the past but never told you so, so now I did :)