Saturday, December 22, 2012

Creamy Artichoke Chicken with a twist

Last night I made a new recipe from this cook book!

 
Actually, it was two different recipes I morphed together. It was delicious! All my boys ate every bite of it. I wish I'd made more!
 
If you have this FABULOUS book I got the recipe's from page 85 and 87.
 
 
In the crock pot I added:
 
1 can of cream of chicken soup
I can of chicken broth
1/2 C of milk
3 chicken bouillon cubes
1/2 oinion diced up
1 clove of garlic diced up
salt
pepper
and mixed it all together.
 
I then Added 3 chicken breasts ( I should of added more!)
and a 14oz drained bottle of artichoke hearts. I sprinkled a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top.
 
I cooked on high for 6 hours.
My kitchen smelled divine!
 
I cooked white rice and then placed some chicken, artichoke and sauce on top. YUM! And easy!

0 Comments: