Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relay For Life

The other night the Relay For life was held at the ASU track. I have attended this event for 4 years now, and I love it! The night kicks off by the survivors of cancer take the first lap around the track. Half way through they are joined by their supporters. There are games, food, activities, and lots of stuff going on the entire time. The event runs from 6pm to 6am. Scott and the kids have always spent the night, but we took most of our camping stuff to SLC already!

This year there were jumpers and slides for the kids...


And adults! It took my mom several minutes to climb the stair, but made it with a little help!

Around the track there are these lunch bags decorated by random people. The write something on there about how cancer has effected their life. I made one for my moms friends, Carolyn and DeEett. I also made two others, one for my aunt Kathleen and the other for my cousin Debbie.

2 Comments:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN. Thanks for the post.

rachel said...

Very Cool! Pretty sunset too!