Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthday Wreath




This was a very fun craft to make. September and October is a busy month for the Thompson household when it comes to birthdays. I've wanted to make this cute craft from The Creative Homemaker for a while now. I am so happy with the final outcome. It took 4 packages of 75 balloons. The wreath I bought was little too large, but oh well...I ended up making a cute little vinyl lettering sign to go on it instead on doing balloons all the way around. You could also add little ribbon throughout it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 Comments:

Rebekkah Monaghan said...

I love it. What an easy way to decorate and help celebrate such a special day.
Ps When is wills b-day?

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

yay! you answered my prayers :0 in every shot i've seen (of course working from recent back to this :) ) i kept saying to the kids...i want to make this...i have to make this...i love this...and voila! wreath making is on for this weekend :)