Thursday, June 18, 2009

Contractions....

Well, I've already started having contractions. You know, those fake kind. But, they still kill and they last so dang long. For me it's like when you go running and get that high side cramp under your ribs. That's what they remind me of. When I get them now, it's a small isolated area, but really low and they last 5-10 minutes long. Straight! This is the same 'ol, same 'ol for me though. Nothing new, unfortunately.
I only get these crazy contractions when I'm moving too fast, carrying something too heavy or getting mad and yelling. If I can't do those things, what's a girl to do ? :)

2 Comments:

Jordan Family said...

haha...RELAX...that's what jace used to tell me to do all the time! does that man not know that it's impossible. it's not in my genes...i am learning though! so lori...relax!

Chandy said...

You're funny Lori! I remember with my son, the only thing that truly relaxed me was the sound of the vacuum going. Yes, you should relax...