Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun in the pool!

When the big boys are here we go to the large pool almost everyday. It cools us off, it's fun and it takes away every one's energy! But since the boy boys have been gone for a while, I brought out the little kiddy pool and place it in the front yard. We've done it several times, and it's been really easy and fun. I have also sat out in the sun with my feet dangling in the water to work on my tan. It's coming a long nicely! :)


Here are some pictures of the fun we've been having!



2 Comments:

Lacey said...

Swimming is so much fun and it's definitely the best way to beat the heat here! It's always so refreshing!
I read your post about losing Gavin! Holy Scary! I would have freaked out too! On a lighter note, it just goes to show the difference between girls and boys. Elodie always ask to go to Gymboree (our weakness) and is the one pulling me further into the store! ;) Glad everyone is safe and okay! It's seriously a mothers worst fear!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Great pictures of everyone staying cool. Thanks for the post.