Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Laundry vrs. dishes

This summer has been very interesting so far. My weekly laundry load has gone down considerably and the need for the dishes to be washed has gone up double time. Crazy.

Usually I'm doing about 12 loads of laundry on my laundry day. And that sucks rocks! But, since the boys are out of school and not changing out of their uniform into normal clothes, it's gone down to about 8-9 loads! Sweet!

But the dishes, oh the dishes. We're running that darn dishwasher at least once, but usually 2x a day! That's crazy. And the boys use paper plates! Go figure! Glad to report that I don't do the dishes in my home, but I sure don't like the way they've been piling up. I just might have to start doing them. (Yeah, right! :))

1 Comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

OY! ours have doubled too. if not MORE than doubled. and we use paper too. ridiculous. and the food consumption? AMAZING . we went through 4 loaves of bread in 2 days. are you kidding me?