Thursday, September 3, 2009

3 weeks to go!


YEAH! I am almost able to see my sweet little baby boy #6! (Still don't have a name...) I enjoy being pregnant, but every time he squirms around in my belly I envision holding him and kissing those chubby little cheeks!

At my doctor's appointment last week he said I was still measuring small and it looked like the baby had dropped already. I was measuring 32 weeks for the 2nd week in a row. I was a little worried at first, but thought he is always moving, and I felt everything would be alright. So, a couple days ago was my appointment and I had another ultrasound. Poor guy is so crammed in there I could hardly see his face. His arms and hands were covering his face most of the time. He is weighing, approximately, almost 7lbs. I measured at 34 weeks, and I am finally at a weight gain of 24lbs. Everything is great! So, if he has another few weeks, he'll be 9+lbs. Just like all my other babies!

I was just telling Scott today we need to take out his bassinet, get the car seat ready and bring in all the infant clothes for me to go through.

YEAH!! I am so excited to hold this little hunk of heaven.

1 Comment:

Alissa said...

Aww you're so cute!!!! Can't wait to see him too!!!