Friday, September 18, 2009

Will's Birthday!

My sweet baby Will turned 10 yrs. old on the 8th of September. I know, I am a little behind posting about this extra special day.
In the morning we ate a yummy breakfast all together and sang him HAPPY BIRTHDAY about 10 times. At school I brought in snacks and the class sang to him a few more times.
He chose to go to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner. It was my first time there, and it was a lot of fun. The pizza was actually good. (Up chuck a cheese's pizza is not only disgusting, it makes you feel like crap for about 3 days after!)




The boys enjoyed playing in the different games and collecting tickets. I got him a book he's been asking about and the boys got him a Wii Nurf game. It was a very fun day!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!

1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

love the photo of all of the boys faces...that must have been the wii game ;) glad he had a fun day!