Friday, October 30, 2009

1 month old...and counting


Man, oh man! Little Nathan is already 1 month old? You gotta be kidding me! That went by fast, too fast! We all sang him happy birthday a few times during the day. He even received a call from his favorite Nana!


One of my friends from the ward asked if she could practice taking pictures of a newborn. Hmm, cool professional photos of my sweet baby boy....YES! She said she needs the practice, but I think they turned out fantastic! She's planning on taking more when he's 6 weeks, 2 month, 3 month and so forth! She also wants to do some with the other brother's sometime in the near future.


2 Comments:

Lacey said...

Very cute....you do realize though that this means you have cheated on me! ;)

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

hahah...i was gonna ask...what? lacey moved back in the ward? :) too funny! you're totally cheating on her :)