Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boo-Delicious!!!




You Have Been BOO'd!

The air is cool, the season is fall, Soon Halloween will come to all.

Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore... Tricky witches at your door.


The spooks are after things to do, In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you.

The excitement comes when friends like you, Copy this note and make it two.

We'll all have smiles on our faces, When we see who Boo'd who's places.

I was Boo'd by Truly Delightful in Every Way!!


The following 4 ladies have been officially BOO'd...


Michelle Weymouth: I've only met Michelle 1 time at her reception in Santa Barbara, CA (many moons ago!) SHe married one of my best friends, so I knew she had to be an awesome person! Somehow several months ago I came across her blog, and enjoy reading about her fun and crazy life with her 2 boys. She's fun and sassy! I wish we lived closer because I know we'd hang out and be great friends!

Elise Clark: One of my cousins in Utah. One of the most sweetest and nicest gals anyone will ever meet. I enjoy reading and looking at the numerous photos of her sweet baby boy Kole that's a few months old. She is head over heels in love with this little guy! It's cute to read about! (BTW, so, so excited to be moving to Utah soon so we will be closer!! YEAH!)

Alissa Miller: Another sweet gal who married one of my cousins, Ben, who is crazy! (You too Matt!) Those two boys will keep you in stitches! Alissa has to have a great sense of humor, and she does. She has adorable kids that seem to look older and older with each new post! Alissa is great at updating her family blog and her YUMMY recipe blog. She's way far away in Philly, but I feel close to her from our blogging.
Alacey Yarn: I have known this gal for almost 5 years. She is the one who recently did our family photos and we LOVE them! She is so talented and I appreciate that she is always so willing to share her talents with me. She is also VERY crafty and a great scrapbooker. Her two girls are adorable!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This BOO party was started by http://wwwthetatteredcottage.blogspot.com/. Please keep the fun going by following these instructions.


1. You have 24 hours to work your spell

2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing.

3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to their blog and remember to link back to me.

4. Go to the original BOO Party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your McLinky.

5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.

1 Comment:

Alissa said...

How fun!!! Thanks Lori, you are too sweet! I LOVE it! Thanks for Boo-ing me:) You're awesome!