Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NEW JOB!!!

I am thrilled to announce that I have a new job!! I am the newest member to join the Holladay Lions Fitness and Recreation Center as an aerobics instructor!!!!
I have been a certified aerobics instructor for almost 9 years and have loved it every moment!! (Even though I did slack off a bit while living in AZ) I am certified and enjoy teaching step, low-impact, water, spin, kick-boxing, pre-natal/post-pardon and a few other classes.
I will be subbing my first class this coming Saturday at 7:15am Spinning. Who wants to come?! :)
It's a great facility. There are a lot of wonderful people I have met and they pay pretty well. I am excited. Another thing to check of my "So Many Plans and Dreams to Accomplish in 2011..."!! Woot, Woot!!

3 Comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

I'll be there ;)

peachytiffers said...

Whoop, whoop!

Robinsen Clerk said...

This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.