Friday, October 14, 2011

Rosecrest Produce Co-op

The produce co-op I started in the summer time with 12 ladies every other week has now grown to 50 ladies (with 3 on the on-call list) every week! It's been awesome!
Every week I order different fruits and veggies from the wholesale grocer in my area. They have been great to work with. I make the order on Tuesday morning and they deliver it all to my home early Wednesday morning. I put out the baskets (with Scott's help!) and load up all the food! It's only $16.50 a basket! GREAT deal! It's not a business for me, but I do get my basket for free though! My boys devour all the yummy fruits and (some) of the vegetables that we get!





If you're interested in starting your own, let me know and I'll fill you in on the details!

1 Comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

hahahah...uhm....YES! do you deliver to GA? there's a group of gals out here that drive a ways to do the bountiful baskets? i know it came from utah :) we've got to get something going up here by us though!