Monday, November 28, 2011

Skiing!!

 Last Wednesday Jackson and I went skiing at Snowbird. It was so much fun! We bought a bunch of gear last season when it was all on clearance! We bought Jackson a 5th grade ski pass for $20.00 which allows him to ski 4x at each resort in Utah! Great deal! There was a Groupon to rent all our equipment for 50% off the entire season!! Skiing and snowboarding are an expensive sport!

 Jackson did great! He kept beating me down the hill and would ride the lift alone to try and beat me again! I haven't gone skiing since 9th grade! It has been too long. I am so glad I finally went again. I LOVED it! It was so fun!
 You like my PINK goggles, and headband? Scott picked that out for me...perfect!

Will came a little later and boarded the rest of the day with us. He was very frustrated at first then got the hand of it. He's loves it now too!

0 Comments: