Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Beauty"

It's that time of the week again, I need your input. I am needing some help to figure out what picture is best for the word, "beauty".

There are so many beautiful things in the world it was hard to figure out which avenue I wanted to first go down. I posted it on face book and one of my friends sent me this clip to watch My New Life. WOW. Beauty really does mean motherhood and women. I took my camera to church today and wanted to capture one of two women I had in mind. Both are wonderful mothers, grandmothers and even great grandmothers. But as luck would have it both were not in attendance. Boo! So, I had to rethink my idea and came up with the beach. I have always loved the beach in all her beauty. So I went with the boys and we drove around snapping shots of different beaches down the coast. The fog rolled in and got a little thick out there, but I think I got a shot or two. Which do you like best from my beach shots?
If you look close there are 2 hang gliders high above in the air...
The cold water rushing over some rocks with a sail boat in the background...
Some neat rocks on the edge of the cliffs, with the ocean in the background.

Sailboats, sand and the ocean with blue sky. (I think this is my favorite, which is weird because I'm not a huge sail boat fan)

So, what do YOU think??

4 Comments:

~P said...

I like the last one w/ the sailboats on the beach. It's peaceful and beautiful. I feel relaxed just looking at it.

Rebekkah Monaghan said...

I really like the cliffs with the rocks at the base. Now I am really homesick!!! I ahve to find a way back there.

Clarissa B. said...

wow! You are an amazing photographer! I LOVE #1!

rachel said...

I like the first one with the handgliders. The sailboat one is my second fav. It is really beautiful there though! Nice work.