Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun in June

It's been so beautiful here in Santa Barbara, we go outside and play as often as we can. We're not use to this nice weather in June. And on grass! Crazy! We were all playing hanging out and Nathan crawled to Nana and tried to take her glasses. Pulled her hair in the process...
As I'm taking pictures, of course Brigham wants some of him...
...and then Nathan wants to get up close and personal...

By the end of our play time the boys had enough of the camera, enough of each other, and enough of playing. Nap time!!

3 Comments:

Alissa said...

Hahaha poor Nana:) Those are some cute boys you've got!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

aaahhhh! love that last shot! so fun! gonna have to make me some of that freezer jam...haven't had it since my grandma used to make it!

Stephanie Shumway said...

oh my gosh I love Nathan's eyebrow look. so cute!