Saturday, June 5, 2010

Book

Ok ladies...I need your help! The word of the week is BOOK. Now, I am doing this photog project with 3 other LDS gals, and the first thing I think of is the Book of Mormon. Right? So, to be different, I want to do something else. I want to use Santa Barbara as much as I can, it's so fabulous here. Really.

Here a few I took, but I need your help to figure out which is best. I originally wanted to head to the beach and have the feet in the air shot, but it was overcast today.

What do YOU like best...1...2...or...3???

6 Comments:

rachel said...

I like 1. I love the way the shadows are. It just looks so relaxing. I hope things are well for you and the boys. I Love looking at your word of the week blogs. Very cool.

Autumn said...

I like the first photo myself. The other two are really cute though.

Erin Noel said...

I really like 3, it looks like you caught Jackson reading is in his own little spot!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

That would really be hard to decide. They are all good. Thanks for the pictures.

Clarissa B. said...

Wow! I really love #2! But I also reallly love #1. But #3 is just so innocent also! haha I LOVE them all. but I think #1 is my fav.

PS. do you guys all share a blog where the pictures are posted? I would really love to look at them!

NIKOL said...

I lke the first photo, but #3 is a really close second.