Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Flyin' high...literally!!


We had a wonderful time with family and friends at the beach on Father's day. We met in the early evening for a BBQ and games. It sure was fun. Nathan had watermelon for the first time, we laughed and jokes, chased birds, played on the playground, and I snuggled with my sweetness. I sure love that man!!
Brigham ran and ran almost the entire time we were at the beach. He loves birds and kept chasing them. Of source he never got near any of them, but he sure had fun trying. And we sure had fun watching him! After a while of chasing them he started yelling in real deep voice shouting, "HEY, BIRDEEEE!". Priceless!

Gavin is always climbing over, around up and through things. There was this huge tree on the lawn shading our group that he just had to climb. You can't tell but he's about 10 feet in the air.
We sure had a fun time. I love the beach. I really do.

0 Comments: