Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach Day!

We went to the beach a bunch of times while visiting in Cali. It's always so much fun. The kids run around and play, dig in the sand, jump over waves, boogie board....We could stay there for hours. As I'm looking at some of the pictures I added to the blog post, I am wishing I was there sitting in my swimming suit feeling the cool breeze, the warmth of the sun on my skin, hearing the waves crash and watching my boys have a fun time....

Will always digs for sand crabs. He loves catching the biggest one and showing me. YUCK!

After the big boys were done boogy boarding, Gavin gave it a try. It was real cute to watch him.






Jackson caught the most waves, and was the most daring at boogy boarding, surprisingly!

Gavin takin' a time out in the shallow water watching his brothers play...


What fun! We sure do LOVE the beach!

1 Comment:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

You could almost hear the ocean and feel the coolness of the water. Thanks for all the pictures and updates.