Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Feelin' Good!

So, I'm about 6.5 months along now. I really love being pregnant, I always have. I am surprised though, how well I am feeling with this pregnancy. Normally I would have the "normal" pains of the lower back or inner thigh area. So far, nothing. Nada. You would think this being my 6th and getting older I would "feel" it more. You know? But, I am feeling great. Of course I am still having the occasional fake contractions, but for me that is totally normal. Hopefully this good feeling will last until I deliver this boy. With the last pregnancy I was not a happy camper the last 4 weeks or so and the delivery sucked rocks. After he was born I learned he was face up. What a difference that makes. Holy Moly! So please keep you fingers crossed that this baby will stay head down, face down, like he's suppose to be. If not, He'll be on a big 'ol time out when he gets here! :)

4 Comments:

rachel said...

Girl, I hope I am like you with that. Is it alright for me to add you to my list on my blog I am trying to update it and get everyone we are going to really miss when we are gone. You're awesome!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Lori, I had to laugh about the time out part. Maybe that is all that it will take for him to "do his part, right." Take care.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

okay...i just have to check in on you...i've been busy, busy, busy all week and just got onto check...AND THERE WAS NOT A NEW POST!!!! are you okay??? :) missing you guys! hope you're having fun!

Alissa said...

Glad you're feeling good! I love being pregnant too:) I hope your delivery is easier this time around! Almost there!