Monday, July 20, 2009

Funny quotes..

At church a few Sunday's ago as we're taking the sacrament I remind the boys to think about Jesus. Gavin asks, "Where is Jesus?" Tyring to stay quiet I just point upward. His eyes get all big and he says loudly, "On the roof?!" Now, I'm laughing. Then I explained to him that He lives in heaven!

The other day Tyler comes up to Scott and I and says, "Mom you know the boss of dad is?" (I knew the correct answer in my head, but I wondered where Tyler was going with this.) "You!" he said with confidence. Good answer I thought and flashed a smile at Scott. "You know who the boss of you is? Jesus. You know who the boss of Jesus is? Heavenly Father. You know who the boss of Heavenly Father is? Heavenly Mother!" I have no idea where he came up with that, but it's so true!

This next one is an old one that Will said when he was 5 or so. Scott and I remembered it the other day and laughed about it. Scott asks Will to get his laptop and bring it to him. "Please get my computer, you know the one small computer I put on my lap?" Wills says without skipping a beat, "the one you use when you're going pooh?" HA! So true!

3 Comments:

Alissa said...

LOL!!!!! So funny!!! The Heavenly Mother conversation is the best! I was dying! Your kids are hilarious! I love all of it!

TAG + 1 said...

I think you should compile a book & publish it just before Will graduates from high school; I'm sure you would sell enough to build up quite a mighty mission fund with all the hilarious things they say and do. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks time! We'd love to watch the boys again so you can have a date night!

~Alicia

Clarissa B. said...

haha that is so funny i especially love the second one!