Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10 things I like...

There are many, many things I like but here are my top 10 in no particular order:

1. I like my family. We usually have a fun time with each other. We all laugh and play and I like them all!

2. Water. I like water. I like to drink water, play in water, visit water (beaches/lakes). I like jumping in a pool of water. I like to look at water. I like to drink water rather than any other beverages.

3. Fresh Flowers. I like fresh flowers. I like to have a bouquet on my dining room table. I like when flowers grow in my garden. I like to take pictures of flowers, and draw them.

4. Laughing. I like to laugh. I like to hear other people laugh, especially babies. I like to be around people that are laughing. It always makes me feel better.

5. Outside. I like to be outside. I like to play outside. I like to look outside, take pictures, see other pictures and dream of being outside.

6. Bubble Baths. Aww, I like taking a nice, quiet, warm bubble bath. It's so relaxing.

7. Cooking and baking. I like to cook and bake as often as I can. I like finding new recipes, and making food from my old ones too. It's fun and usually very yummy!

8. Crafting. I like to craft. I'm not very good at it, but I sure try hard. I like to find other crafts people have made and copy theirs. I like to craft, it's fun!

9. Trying something new. I like to try new things. Games, food, activities, clubs, states...I like to try new things out and see what I like.

10. I like to travel. I haven't been able to do a lot of that recently, but it's always fun to travel. Even if it's a hour away, there is something new and fun about it. I like to travel.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

you have inspired me, gonna do this on my blog!