Friday, October 26, 2012

Meeting NieNie



 Over General Conference weekend, I had the WONDERFUL opportunity to meet Stephanie Nielson, from NieNie Dialogues. She was at a book signing at Deseret Book in Downtown SLC.

If you haven't heard of her, she is truly amazing. A couple years ago she was in a plane accident and her body was burned over 80%. She is a wife and a mother of 5 children. You can follow her blog here. You also should read her book, "Heaven is Here".


 She was so cute talking with my boys. Asking their names and what they liked to do. She was so genuine, sweet and beautiful.
 I also met Sheri Dew (lady in beige suit) and another sister that I'm totally spacing the name...sorry! I bought  "The Beginning of Better Days" by Sheri and Virginia Pearce.

Here is Stephanie's stockings and shoes! So cute!!
I am thankful for the brief meeting with Stephanie that I had. I expressed to her my gratitude for her strong testimony and courage.

2 Comments:

AllAmericanGrl said...

it looks like the other woman is Wendy L. Watson aka Nelson - Elder Nelson's wife! :)

AllAmericanGrl said...

i love your blog by the way ;) I saw your post on the nie nie dialogues fb page! your boys are cute and what a busy household you must have!