Thursday, May 14, 2009

8 Things

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. For Scott to be DONE with School
2. For the kids to be done with school so we can play in beautiful Santa Barbara.
3. For my new sweet baby #6 to join our little family
4. For my tomato plant to start producing some yummy eatable tomatoes.
5. To a nice tan. With all the pools, lakes and oceans I'll be in their summer, I will be tan soon!
6. To ride in Jarom's boat on the lake. Watch my kids have a blast skiing behind the boat and playing in the water.
7. For Scott to start working at his job.
8. For fall to come so it will start to cool down.

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

(What was yesterday...)
1. I found out my cute little cousin, Kara is expecting her first! We're about 3 weeks apart! YEAH!
2. I had lunch with Scott and Briggs at a yummy Mexican restaurant. Taco Tuesday!
3. Helped the boys with their science Projects
4. Entered in 500 books into the schools library system.
5. Used my new fabulous carpet cleaner in the boys bedroom and hallway.
6. Made a Yucky dinner that I made the boys eat at least half of before they could have dessert. I didn't even have 1 bit, but I got to have dessert! :)
7. Went to 2 different grocery stores and saved a lot of $$. One store I save 76% off my bill. The other was 65%!!
8. watered my sad, sad garden.

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Be invisible
2. Fly
3. Have more energy to get the rest of my daily and weekly list completed.
4. Be in shape and have the cutest hot little preg-o body
5. Have ESP.
6. Train my boys to do all the chores on their own and done perfectly.
7. Be the most patient mom.
8. Travel all over.

Eight Shows I watch:

1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Medium
3. Top Chef
4. Project Runway
5. Biggest Loser
6. Amazing Race
7. Life
8. Grey's Anatomy

0 Comments: