Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tricks

Her are a couple little tricks I know about and love to do. Helps save time, and makes things a little better.



If you have a chunk of cheese you need to shred, but it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour before. It makes it easier to grade.



Put a half cup of baking soda in with your laundry. It will take out blood and all those other hard stains!



I put a little sticky by my computer with ideas to blog about. So when I want to write something but not sure I check my little list.




When I buy hamburger (or any other meats) large in quantity, I'll cook it all right when I get home from the store, allow it to cool and put the meat in little zip lock baggies and place them in the freezer. It makes dinner time a little faster for our busy family.

1 Comment:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Those were great ideas. Thanks for sharing. I know one time I bought a 5-lb roll of hamburger and for FHE we all drew a piece of paper who was in charge of what dish, sloppy joes, spaghetti sause, meatloaf, taco meat, etc. and we cooked it all that night, my helping the younger ones - and had our meals for the next five days. It was fun and memorable.