Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tyler's Kindergarten Graduation


Today was a very special day! It was Tyler Kindergarten graduation! His class went up front and sang a couple of cute songs, and then they called the children up one by one. Once they called their name, they asked them what they wanted to be when they grow up. Many children said police officers, fire fighters and teachers. Tyler, surprisingly said zoo keeper. I thought for sure it would be a fire fighter or a doctor like his dad. (That's what they always say!) After the graduation his class had a little party and then Scott and I took him out to a special lunch. When I told him he was going out with us for an extra special lunch, he got all excited and said, "Yeah, we get to go to Taco Bell!" I laughed. I tried to explain to him was extra special, better than TB. "McDonald's!?", he then asked. No, no, no. He sat there and thought about it for another moment and shouted out, "Disneyland?!" Funny Tyler! We took him out to Chili's, I had a coupon! :)
Mrs. Haasch his Kindergarten teacher!

3 Comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

oh...that tyler is so funny! i feel the same way with taco bell though :) it's still my favorite spot :) tell him congrats from the georgia crew...especially azure...she thought he looked so handsome in his suit!
you look great too there! fun to see you guys!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

What a handsome little boy. CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM. So proud of him. LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!