Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cookies and more!

For the past 8 days I have made an extra yummy dessert for my family. One of my friends is a total baker and makes homemade cookies, everyday. Yes folks, you read that right. EVERYDAY! So I thought I would do something similar. Some of the desserts have been homemade and others from a box but I'm trying to make a special treat everyday.

I've made:

Texas Sheet Cake

Sugar cookies (2 times, 2 different recipes)

Peanut Butter Cookies

Cinnamon strudel muffins

chocolate chip cookies

brownies

Oatmeal cookies

It has been fun with little helpers in the kitchen with me. They love to help choose what I'm going to make and then stay in the kitchen and help me make it. Today is Snicker Doodles!

4 Comments:

Elizabeth said...

SNICKERDOODLES are Elder Gormus's FAVORITE !!! Eat a few extra for him !!!

Lori Thompson said...

Snicker doodles are Scott's favorite also. I think it's a Thompson thing! First time I made then and tried them was after I was married! And now, we all love them!

Deanna said...

Good thing you have lots of hungry boys to eat them up. A friend of mine has made a basic cookie mix (dry ingredients) that is the base for all her cookies so she can toss in this or that and change it up but she always has the mix on hand.

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Wow, it is amazing how we are on the same page. But, I haven't made them in quite a while. Enjoy.