Saturday, November 21, 2009

Big Brother

The brothers take turns helping mom out by holding Nathan during his short wake times. They also love to help bathe him and burp him. I love how surprised and excited they get about something Nathan does, like yawns. It's so cute to watch the big brothers start a relationship with the newest addition to the Thompson fam. Gavin just asked me this afternoon if Nathan was staying with us, in our family. YES! Of course he is!

I had just nursed baby Nathan and changed his diaper. I needed Tyler to hold him for a few minutes while I finished getting ready. A few minuted passed and I saw this:

Snug a bug with his big brother, Tyler.


How cute!

2 Comments:

Alissa said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! It's so nice to have little helpers! what would we do without them?:)

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Nathan has a lot of sweet older brothers. Such a cute picture.