Friday, November 6, 2009

A little Fall Decorating


We took down all the Halloween stuff and put out a few things for Thanksgiving. I took some cute pictures of this awesome pumpkin patch in Santa Barbara of the boys and of the different fall things they had there. I blew them up and put them in frames around the house. It adds a little and it's fun to see how the boys have grown.Wow, Christmas is right around the corner. Time is going by fast, which I love because that means the sooner we move! YEAH! I told Scott right after the holidays I'm going to start packing up the house. We don't move until June!


Anyways, we love Thanksgiving time. I love fall. I love cooler weather. I love the colors of fall. I love pumpkins. I love turkey with cranberry sauce.

3 Comments:

Lacey said...

Where are you guys moving to Lori? Love all the pumpkins!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

hahha...love it! put out a FEW things! i think i have two thanksgiving items to put out! love how it looks though! so festive!

rachel said...

You're always so festive. I loved your house that way. I hope that you are doing well. You look great and Nathan is so darling!