Sunday, November 22, 2009

moms bed



My most favorite place in the entire house is my bedroom! Especially my bed! I LOVE it! I have 6 pillows, a huge down quilt and I snuggle in and sleep great! I didn't realize how large my bed looks until a teeny tiny baby is sleeping on it! He usually sleeps in his bassinet or papasan chair, but I was cleaning and had moved those items. That was the first time he slept on his belly, and he slept good. I had to wake him up because he was sleeping so long! He's wrapped up snug-a-bug in a snugly and a passy. What more could he ask for?


Here is baby Nate awake chillin' on my bed. What a handsome love he is!


Is that a smile? Almost!

2 Comments:

Alissa said...

He's just getting cuter and cuter everyday! Love it!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Wow, he does look pretty small on that big bed. He is a cutie pie.