Monday, November 16, 2009

Major Deals!

There have been some great deals lately!

I bought 3 packages of Duracell batteries, 3 bottles of Suave body wash and 3 Halls cough drops at Fry's grocery store and spent $3.50

I bought the Up blue ray DVD and Monster's Inc DVD at Target and spent $10.48 on BOTH! Also at Target I bought 3 mini first aid kits, 3 Johnson and Johnson baby soaps and a Mr. Potatoe Head and spent $1.99

Went over to Albertson's and got 3 Dial hand soaps, 4 Suave deodorants and spent .32 cents.

Today I plan on heading back to Fry's. Huggies diapers are on sale for $7.99, but after handing over my coupons and using cellfire coupons each package will be $4.49 for each package! Also the Hasbro games are on sale and I have 3 coupons for a BOGO FREE. Great stocking stuffers!

All thanks to Coupon Sense!

2 Comments:

Lacey said...

Maybe I will see you at Albertson's. Did my Fry's shopping yesterday!

DoryQueen said...

Wow what an amazing shopper! My dad would be proud. He, too could find the deals and save a bunch!