Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crafting

Tis the time of year to craft! I enjoying crafting. It's a lot of fun. Our ward is having a mini super Saturday coming up and I helped with the planning of the event. Here are a few things I've been working on and there are still a few more that I need to finish up today.


This is a 4x4x4 picture block. I made on of these a few years ago for my mom as a Christmas gift. She LOVED it so it was about time to make another!


Here is one I am still making, so I am using the photo from the gal I got the great idea from! We're also putting a larger Nativity on a glass ice block with twinkle lights inside.


Here is a great Christmas quote that we're using.

Here is a cute and easy missionary quiet book that we are also doing.

2 Comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

oh man!!! why must you tempt me? i love the one of the nativity on the wood block!!!! you know i'm a fellow nativity gal like you! i've been so good and not bought any new ones as i have nowhere to put them!!! you're killing me! how much would just the vinyl be? i think i can run to home depot and have the wood cut?

rachel said...

I love all of your projects! SO Cute! Thanks for sharing them!