Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Decor at our NEW HOUSE!!

          BOO!!!

How fun it's been to be able to decorate our NEW PLACE! PS I still feel like were on vacation. It doesn't seem real that we live here in SLC in this house! I love every minute of it, just doesn't seem real!


 It's hard to see some of the fun Halloween decoration in these shots....So many books.


The boys especially love the decor on the kitchen table. There is yummy, scary candy to eat and lots of funky things in the bottles. Eye balls, teeth, spiders, worms...YUCK! And cool!


 I just made a bunch of these magnets the other night. Michaels had a sale of their little wooden Halloween items. I bought some (and had some) and glues a large magnet on the back. Super easy and inexpensive but it adds a lot and the boys love to hang their artwork on the fridge with these.
 The tombstones will be placed a little better soon...we're getting some new plats put in this weekend.
 We just made him the other day and obviously not quit done with him yet. He needs boots and....a head! (Hey check out my bench I made a few weeks ago...I painted it blue and it's awesome!! LOVIN' it!)
 We had a ton of those ghosts and pumpkins on our gate but it's been real windy and they blew away.
I have a list of about 8-10 more cute Halloween crafts I am needing to make and as soon as I do I'll post more pictures. I love this time of year. I love the weather change with cooler temps and the leafs changing colors. I love to decorate and craft. I love the kids planning their costumes. It's a wonderful time of year. (Oh yeah, and we're finally done with the huge birthday run. It'll be nice to have a little break!)
   HAPPY decorating!!

2 Comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love the little gravestones and the cute candy corns!!!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

i love all the decorating! especially the dining room table! more than that though i just love seeing your home! love to know you guys are happy and doing well there! miss you!