Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mummies and Pumpkins...Oh my!

 I added to my Halloween crafts last week with some Mummies and more Pumpkins. I had all the materials in my craft room, so these crafts were FREE to make. They all turned out so cute and they were fun to make!
 Thanks Lyndsey for this cute Mummy idea!! I love the tallest one with the funky eyes!
 This idea of cute Pumpkins came from Under My Umbrella! THANKS ladies for such a cleaver way of making, my favorite, PUMPKINS!!

With some extra material from the Mummies and some googly eyes I made all the boys their own Googly-eyed bracelet. So FUN!

4 Comments:

Chera Pierson said...

These crafts are SUPER cute! You are super talented!!

Zak and Brynnlee said...

i love these ideas! call me next time :)

Erin Noel said...

I love those mummies! So cute!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Cute ideas. Very creative.